• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wowfactor

Wowfactor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

What is the best way to store and organize 21 bounce houses in a warehouse to make it easy and convenient for preparing for delivery..... I would love to know how all of you do this..... is there a trick to make it easy and organized???  We do have a fork lift and 2000 sq.ft of space just trying to figure out best system to organize and store for our distribution guys to pick them up. Would love to learn! Thanks to all!

#2 no_la26

no_la26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:08 AM

All of my units, after being cleaned, are stood up and each unit is placed onto a moving dolly(s). They can be moved with one hand

Edited by no_la26, 23 September 2017 - 02:12 AM.

• no_la26 likes this

#3 AkaReaper

AkaReaper

Senior Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7870 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:20 AM

Palletize the unit, complete with blower, tarps, accessories. Stack them on pallet racks if you have them. If not, create your aisles/organize them. The key is each one needs to be easily identified from multiple angles, and your guys have a check list of accessories/gear that needs to with each one. Meaning stakes, tarp, blower, game pieces like bungee vests, boxing gloves, etc.

#4 MWI

MWI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Pallet Racking!! (and 14 feet + ceiling height)  I currently store 53 inflatables in 800 square feet and still park a trailer and the lift inside that area.  Most of our blowers, accessories, generators, etc. are stored in a different area, but pallet racking and good pallets will make your life much easier.  I found a deal on plastic pallets in Omaha for $5.00 each and bought as many as I could fit in my trailer.  They aren't perfect, but they will work until I decide to spend $100 each on some custom plastic plastic pallets.  If you can afford it buy new pallet racking as it is much easier to set-up and tear-down.  Buy decking used if you can find good a good deal, but I prefer new uprights and beams.  You can always cut wood for and then just use pallets instead of wire decking.  I use both.

• commercial bounce house likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Storage, How to store multiple inflate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users