• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tommy079

Tommy079

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

I am a very small start up and came across an amazing deal for 6 foot tables and have 15 on the way. 

I can't really afford to buy a bunch of chairs to go with them, but Ninja has a deal right now for basic folding chairs at 10 for $80.

Are there better deals out there?

Edited by Tommy079, 19 July 2017 - 05:18 PM.

• CloesHeR and haesHeR like this

#2 Tommy079

Tommy079

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:41 AM

So I did a little research while I'm hoping for some replies and it seems a lot of folks are using Global Event Supply, Bizchair, and Midas?  The average price for their most economical folding chair seems to be about $11.99 a chair.  So if the Ninja chairs ar on sale for $7.90 each that kind of seems like a steal... right?

I was able to get an owner from Global Even Supply on the phone and he said he would be willing to beat the Ninja price at $7.49 a chair, but would have to get with me during business hours to quote the freight.  

The reason I'm asking all of this is because I also saw posts where guys were saying they were buying chairs for $2.99 a chair when buying in bulk.  Is this a reality?  And where can I get these chairs if it is?

Edited by Tommy079, 20 July 2017 - 04:42 AM.

#3 Tentandtable

Tentandtable

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

As a seller of chairs you get what you pay for.    The rental company will make more money on 1 or 2 rentals than the seller makes on the chair.  With that being said, have them send you detailed photos of the clip that attaches the seat to the chair.   If you are buying hundreds get a sample of one for testing. As an example, I use a heavier frame and a much wider clip than other s do because i not only sell the chairs, but rent them as well.    There is no such thing as a 2.99 chair,  Go on alibaba, get a quote on chiars from overseas and you will find direct in quantities of 5,000 or more that chair is $5.50 to 6.00, plus ocean freight.

#4 Tommy079

Tommy079

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:47 PM

As a seller of chairs you get what you pay for.    The rental company will make more money on 1 or 2 rentals than the seller makes on the chair.  With that being said, have them send you detailed photos of the clip that attaches the seat to the chair.   If you are buying hundreds get a sample of one for testing. As an example, I use a heavier frame and a much wider clip than other s do because i not only sell the chairs, but rent them as well.    There is no such thing as a 2.99 chair,  Go on alibaba, get a quote on chiars from overseas and you will find direct in quantities of 5,000 or more that chair is $5.50 to 6.00, plus ocean freight.

So in regards to the deal of $7.90 a chair.  If they seem to be good quality do you feel like that is a good deal?

What do you charge for a sturdy but economical folding chair per chair?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chairs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users