leads repeat customer retain customers web tools marketing lead generating

6 replies to this topic

#1 BounceZoo

BounceZoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:15 AM

I am trying to gauge public interest in this tool I have built in house for client retention. Every month I sit down to send a text or email message to my clients who rented from me around that time the previous year. So for example the beginning of December 2017, I will send a message to my customer from Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 to offer them my services again for this year. Out of every 20 msg I send I will usually get 1 to 5 repeat bookings. I went ahead and automated this process and its been working great. I wanted to offer this as a service to other bounce house rental companies across the country since it has been a great tool for me. I have built it out to the point where I am demo testing with a couple local South FL companies. 

How it works : you sign up for the service and pay $30 monthly fee for this automated service. Once signed up you grant the system access to your google calendar (more calendar support coming post launch : outlook and ical and ??? ). The system will sync your calendar and extract the customer contact information (email and phone).  The system will run a daily check to see what customers rented from you last year around this time within the next 4 weeks and send them a text msg offering your services. All this is done automatically, behind the scenes without any hands on needed. If a customer responds to the text message then the text is routed to your phone. If the customer calls then the voice call is routed to your phone too.  There are also reports you can view about who was sent a msg and when. You can view leads generated reports and more.

What I am looking for from the community is :

1) is this a tool you would consider using?

2) do you think the price is fair for what it does?

3) what kind of calendar integrations are you using? (outlook, google, ical, other?)

4) do you store your customer phone and emails along with the event in the calendar entry?

5) what kind of reports would you like to see as a business owner using this system?

6) do you have any concerns about the system? (Privacy Policy and data usage policy is posted on the website)

You can view the website at reclaimanator.com 

Thanks in advance for your feedback 

Edited by BounceZoo, 14 December 2017 - 01:19 AM.

• Joryiktisp likes this

#2 Just 4 Jumping

Just 4 Jumping

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1764 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:32 AM

I think party rental booking programs like ER and IO have that feature already.

#3 BounceZoo

BounceZoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

I realize there are larger systems that do this but you are stuck in their system. Their way of doing things and their limitations. You are required to change around the way your business works in the case you want to use their feature. I think they only offer email reminders not text message reminders (please correct me if I am wrong about this assumption). I have seen better results with text message reminders vs email reminders. They are more personal. 

This tool is meant for companies that already have their processes and software locked down and looking for a tool with a small foot print with minimal setup to addon to their client retention strategy. It would not interfere with other software you currently run and would not require changes in the way the company does things. Its a set it and forget it type of tool. The subscriber would get monthly reports to view leads generated, text messages delivered, replied and calls forwarded to their number. 

Also this tool is marketed towards companies in diff industries (party rentals just happens to be mine) that would want to send automated reminders to their clients/patients on a yearly basis

Edited by BounceZoo, 14 December 2017 - 07:24 AM.

#4 TyW

TyW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

I think io will be able to do text message soon, as they just integrated the phone service. 

#5 moonrockrod

moonrockrod

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:27 AM

I wouldn't waste my time trying to re-create what is already out there.  ERS and IO are great platforms to be "stuck in"

• InflatableOffice likes this

#6 P-Z

P-Z

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:41 AM

There is plenty of text message marketing programs out there already if you want to just use that service. This isn't a "new" idea.

#7 BounceZoo

BounceZoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

There are text message marketing applications but you need to manage it. meaning you must upload the contacts or grant it access to your contacts list. Contact list is not always all clients and granting access to the contact list doesnt give us any info on when to send the sms message. It is not tied in directly with your jobs calendar so you have to waste time managing that tool. This tool would be similar to that sms marketing strategy but the 'new' part is the automation that goes into it. The logic for the sms messages.It would already knows who to send a text message to and when based on the previous year.

We are not trying to recreate IO or ER. They are a massive software which is meant to run the day to day business. We are trying to create a small service app which can be used in conjunction with IO, ER or any other software you may be using. 

I also realize there are lots of features in ER and IO but they are all very tightly integrated with each other and they sell services as addons. I still havent found this sms client retention strategy in the IO or ER installs. They only offer sending out periodic promos or alerts. Our strategy is to perfectly time our sms message offering your services to the customer before they get a chance to look around at competitors for this years party. A personalized message to the client comes across as active customer service and they are inclined to rent from you again since they already know you provide good service last year.

This is meant as a standalone service, regardless of what software system you use or don't use. Only requirement is a calendar application and we take care of the rest. No wasted hours managing the sms alerts or who they go to. You only get alerted for responses to the messages.

As I get closer to the launch im interested in knowing what calendar applications everyone is using. We plan on offering a special trial period. Let me know if you are interested in trying this service out at a special rate. Send me a direct message with your info and we can get you set up to try out our system.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leads, repeat customer, retain customers, web tools, marketing, lead generating

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users