• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Whis2056

Whis2056

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:25 PM

Hello everyone my name is Corey. i just started my business a few months ago. I read the forums for a while and finally started. I work a full time job currently. I'm working 7 days a week but honestly it is a thrill every time I get a new booking so i genuinely don't mind.  There is a certain level of joy that comes with running your own business.   I started with a Jungle Jumps bounce house and a Jungle Jump slide and combo. I've been much busier than I expected to be. I had a rental each weekend during the month of April but only 1 rental each weekend. . I did turn down some business due to not having enough equipment during April.  Now that we are into May I've had  at least one rental each weekend and i'm starting to get multiple bookings in a day and weekend.  I have ordered a Jungle Jumps Water Slide and another bounce house and slide combo.  I currently only have 5 6ft tables and 2 4 feet tables. and 32 chairs. 20 white, and 12 black and a Snow cone machine.  I definitely plan to add one more regular bounce house but after that I am trying to get advice one what to add next.  I would also like tips for moving chairs as well as creating a quality website. I have a website hosted through wix but it doesn't compete with my competitors.  Any advice would be helpful. Finally I live in Virginia so I'm looking to see what you all do to bring in revenue during the cold months.  I'm expecting my business to run from late March/early April through mid September. I want to do this full time eventually but It would be hard to generate enough revenue in only 6 months. 

• Joryiktisp likes this

#2 Joel

Joel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

You can use InflatableOffice for free and get a nice website for pretty cheap.

I've heard chair carts are helpful for moving chairs. A lot of people do indoor events like after-proms in the colder seasons. Some companies do snow removal, santa/christmas events, wedding/corporate events, and others just take the winter off.

Good Luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New to business, chairs, what equipment to add, revenue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users