33 replies to this topic

#1 Fern

Fern

Vinyl Changed My Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

I am thinking about getting ERS and had a few ?s I was wondering if anyone can answer. I emailed Rob last week but got no reply and just left him a voice mail. I have read a few post about ERS, but still have a few questions. Thanks

There was a 19.95 Limtied Special I saw on video, is this still available?

How much does it cost to get started with ERS?

I am in Dallas, TX we are in our off/dn season, I know it doesn’t make any since to get ERS now, but I would like to take advantage of the SEO services and I know that doesn’t happen overnight. Should I get started now or wait until our season starts in spring?

The video didn’t talk about seo, what should I expect with the seo/website optimization? Will I still need to continue to have seo work done on my own?

If you have an ERS website how do you feel about it, I've looked a few forum members websites and they look kind of simple/plain.

Edited by Fern, 10 January 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#2 Maximum Dolly

Maximum Dolly

http://www.MaximumDolly.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2118 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:37 AM

of course you want to start now... they are simple.. simple is good. it takes alot longer than you would think to get the website up... small company so its hard if no one is in their office.

#3 JLMnwlks

JLMnwlks

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1565 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

There was a 19.95 Limtied Special I saw on video, is this still available? Rob will have to answer this. Last I heard it was $39.99 a month for the lowest package. I started at $19.99 but that was almost a year ago.

How much does it cost to get started with ERS? $100 a year hosting fee $xx.xx a month depending on how much inventory you have

I am in Dallas, TX we are in our off/dn season, I know it doesn’t make any since to get ERS now, but I would like to take advantage of the SEO services and I know that doesn’t happen overnight. Should I get started now or wait until our season starts in spring? Start now

The video didn’t talk about seo, what should I expect with the seo/website optimization? Will I still need to continue to have seo work done on my own? He just started these SEO services so I can't tell you much about it.

If you have an ERS website how do you feel about it, I've looked a few forum members websites and they look kind of simple/plain. I like mine a lot. I feel a rental program is a must. It really does make business easier. Check out my site below. I am about to get another site built that links to this site for ordering.

#4 ACP

ACP

Has No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

Look at inflatable office too. Nothing against ERS, but I like IO better.

#5 BounceAboutPartyRentals

BounceAboutPartyRentals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3416 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

You will have many different opinions about ERS... I have been with them for over 2 years now and freaking love it. You monthly payment depends on your amount of items you rent out OVER $85. So 20 chairs won't count. Concessions won't count...ONLY units or items over $85 you rent out.

Start now. It will take several months to get rankings so the sooner the better. Many (LASER) never liked ERS on the SEO side. This encouraged me to keep my old site and link it to the ERS site. So if the ERS site started falling in ranking, I still had my old site to keep me in top 5.. With that being said, my ERS always ranks top 5 along with my other site so works out great for me.

As far as start up cost, it ran ME $100 to sign up (seo stuff) and then 19.95 a month. Once you start adding unit (because your business is going to grow so much with ERS) your monthly payment will also increase. I think it's $10 extra per 10 items over $85 rental fee. ie- 10- units $39.95 20 -units $59.95 50- units $79.95

I love the web based website. I have a full time job but have access to a computer in my office (which is where I am at now while on the forum...lol) So, I can actually look at the site, make changes, edit bookings and so much more while at my full time gig. I don't have to wait until I get home to see the weekend schedule.

And yes, it is a simple looking site. Very easy to navigate for customers. But this is what you will always get with an awesome online booking system. But the back end (admin side of the system) is the BEST part. It keeps track of your sales divided by city which makes taxes a breeze. It tells you what units are rented the most and which ones to get rid of. I just can't say enough about it. I haven't used anything else, but never plan to either.

#6 Blast Off Bouncers

Blast Off Bouncers

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

Just joined ERS about 3 weeks ago. It takes a little while to get used to it and explore everything that is available to change/adjust your site. I had much lower expectations going into it, but I feel much better at this point and am happy. I still have a good deal more work to go. Don't think you will put the ERS site together overnight. It will definitely take some time which will be worth it in the end (I hope).

#7 Jose'

Jose'

Your thought process determines your life outcomes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4423 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

I don't know squat about this SEO stuff, but you may want to get something that will leave your URLS cleans. It's kinda hard to get individual pages ranks better when your URLS have too much of %%% in it.

Some software will also alter your image upload. I hate to upload a perfect image name such as Texas-Bounce-House Rentals.jpeg and I get this....Texas%%-%%Bounce/catagory-%%.jpeg

I also think about Image optimization so I can get into Google image search as well.

Why do you think Wordpress offers "Perma Links"?

Ok---I have to get back to this SEO book, I'm on page 2

I'm not knocking on ERS, I'm sure they can fix it if they wanted too.

Edited by Laser, 10 January 2012 - 11:05 AM.

#8 ngudavid408

ngudavid408

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:19 AM

You're still at that tone of voice again huh... why?

#9 Jose'

Jose'

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4423 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

You're still at that tone of voice again huh... why?

Lol....I'm just messing around...lol

#10 Parties Inc.

Parties Inc.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

We have used ERS for a year now and are very happy with it. We kept our web site and link to the ERS site for reservations. They have an upgrade coming that will make it even better than it already is!

Edited by Parties Inc., 10 January 2012 - 12:34 PM.

#11 Mike_PayJunction

Mike_PayJunction

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

We love working with ERS... FYI Fern, Rob had a family emergency last week so was unavailable but should be getting back to you this week some time. His company is growing fast and sometimes that can be hard to keep up with but I know he has told me he is hiring more help and already has someone else in there answering calls and helping with sales. About 25% of my bouncer merchants use ERS and I really haven't ever heard a negative thing about the product from them...

#12 a2fire2i

a2fire2i

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Ayone know when the release is going to be rolled out?

#13 JLMnwlks

JLMnwlks

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1565 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

Late Feb or March is the last I heard.

#14 Ashlin

Ashlin

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

We have just started the process of setting up with ERS. We were initially going to use bounceatmyhouse.com but after repeated attempts to contact them with no luck, we called ERS. Rob spoke with my wife at lenght about the product yesterday and when we called today with a question, the lady who answered was really helpful and made sure we understood that we were not on our own; she really wanted t help. First impressions are not everything but they are a good place to start. ERS is off to a good start with us. Good Luck Fern, see you around the neighborhood.

#15 BounceAboutPartyRentals

BounceAboutPartyRentals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3416 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

For some reason ERS does NOT work right in North Alabama.... So, if you live in North Alabama, I wouldn't waist your time. It is way over priced and the customer service is very poor for North Alabama Area ONLY...... ;)
  • Bounce-Houses.com likes this

#16 antyates

antyates

I Like Turtles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

Rob (ers) had a death in the family.

#17 Zman118

Zman118

Old Timer Super User-Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

Laser,

"I don't know squat about this SEO stuff"......of course you don't know 'Squat' about this SEO stuff....

you are stricktly a "Stand-Up" guy when it comes to SEO stuff...RIGHT!!! :lol:

#18 Jose'

Jose'

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4423 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

Laser,

"I don't know squat about this SEO stuff"......of course you don't know 'Squat' about this SEO stuff....

you are stricktly a "Stand-Up" guy when it comes to SEO stuff...RIGHT!!! :lol:

Lol.....

#19 Kangaroo Bouncers

Kangaroo Bouncers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

You will have many different opinions about ERS... I have been with them for over 2 years now and freaking love it. You monthly payment depends on your amount of items you rent out OVER $85. So 20 chairs won't count. Concessions won't count...ONLY units or items over $85 you rent out.

Start now. It will take several months to get rankings so the sooner the better. Many (LASER) never liked ERS on the SEO side. This encouraged me to keep my old site and link it to the ERS site. So if the ERS site started falling in ranking, I still had my old site to keep me in top 5.. With that being said, my ERS always ranks top 5 along with my other site so works out great for me.

As far as start up cost, it ran ME $100 to sign up (seo stuff) and then 19.95 a month. Once you start adding unit (because your business is going to grow so much with ERS) your monthly payment will also increase. I think it's $10 extra per 10 items over $85 rental fee. ie- 10- units $39.95 20 -units $59.95 50- units $79.95

I love the web based website. I have a full time job but have access to a computer in my office (which is where I am at now while on the forum...lol) So, I can actually look at the site, make changes, edit bookings and so much more while at my full time gig. I don't have to wait until I get home to see the weekend schedule.

And yes, it is a simple looking site. Very easy to navigate for customers. But this is what you will always get with an awesome online booking system. But the back end (admin side of the system) is the BEST part. It keeps track of your sales divided by city which makes taxes a breeze. It tells you what units are rented the most and which ones to get rid of. I just can't say enough about it. I haven't used anything else, but never plan to either.

It's anything above $65.00 get's added as inventory.

#20 BounceAboutPartyRentals

BounceAboutPartyRentals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3416 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

I must still be on the early edition. 3rd year coming up...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users