• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 allstarjumperspr

allstarjumperspr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:30 AM

I use IO. How do you charge the customer cleaning fee or additional time? How do you handle that sort of stuff with IO. Do I send a separate invoice or shouldn't there be a different way the deposits is separate.Or if you got any suggestions about that type of situation?

• Joryiktisp, CharlesGaf and madgefb1 like this

#2 CodyInflatableOffice

CodyInflatableOffice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

Perhaps the community will weigh in on their preferred method, but I'll let you know what you can do: You could add a line item to a lead by editing it and using the +fee button on the right to add a line item fee in. If they've already signed their contract, this new line item won't be in the document, but you can send them a link to a new contract if you add a new contract too. Just make sure you keep the "contract received" date above the payments filled in if you don't need them signing the new contract too, just adding a payment.

You could also create a new lead if you'd like. Just make sure you don't have any yearly reminders going out for it or something that say "Thanks for having us at your event for the cleaning fee rental" or something odd like that.

If you are use OpenEdge as your credit card merchant service, you can re-charge a card they've previously paid with so that you don't have to wait on a customer to manually add payment after the fact. Just make sure your payment terms and contract notify the customer of this possibility.

#3 allstarjumperspr

allstarjumperspr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:58 AM

Thank you I'll try that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users