12 replies to this topic

#1 justintime

justintime

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1108 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:26 AM

Well i just got my mods and panels yesterday. I'm very pleased with the shipping company. The units were packed well in the boxes and the boxes were shrink wrapped for added protection. The units looked great and the panel looked even better in person. We had a nice day and soon as they arrived I set them up for the kids to give them a try. I got my first experience in setting these things up too. They were rolled up nice but wasnt easy rolling them back for storage. What did i get myself into,lol!
Well to make a good day even better I booked my first event yesterday. I hope my luck continues.

Tony

#2 AkaReaper

AkaReaper

Senior Admin

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7870 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:38 AM

First time? Wow, what an experience huh? We tried once to roll the units like they had them when they were sent, and never again. Now we roll them tall and skinny, which I prefer.

Tall and skinny takes up less floor space, seems to be easier to handle by one person, and well, just what I'm used to. I know a few here can achieve the "Factory Roll".

#3 JustBouncinAround

JustBouncinAround

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 06:34 AM

Love the factory roll. My goal each time is to beat the factory roll. :D

All though, with my trailer shrinking in size, I may need to start doing the tall and skinny rolls so I have more space.

#4 FroGGyJumps

FroGGyJumps

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:04 AM

I think I get my roll as close as possible to the factory roll. I roll my up in 4s and they still fit in the bags they came in when they came from NJI. :D

#5 AkaReaper

AkaReaper

Senior Admin

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7870 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:11 AM

LOL, now I'm feeling bad about the factory rolls. I'll just have to tell myself tall and skinny for the floor space.

#6 Guest_michael82574_*

Guest_michael82574_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:03 AM

The changed the way they roll. the first one they rolled a little taller. This one is really short and fat.

I fold in 4 and roll up very tight. But I saw matt's his look easier to handle. I know with my carousel i used to do 4, it was heavy. I not fold in 3 it feels 50lbs lighter!

#7 PTBounce

PTBounce

Head Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1980 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:48 AM

I do know that if you roll them up tall and skinny, they are lighter. Something about physics. It goes along the same line that my moonwalks are lighter when inflated. :D

#8 Guest_michael82574_*

Guest_michael82574_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:01 AM

I do know that if you roll them up tall and skinny, they are lighter.  Something about physics.  It goes along the same line that my moonwalks are lighter when inflated. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO!

#9 Play N Jump

Play N Jump

Forum Junkie

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1835 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:25 PM

I do know that if you roll them up tall and skinny, they are lighter.  Something about physics.  It goes along the same line that my moonwalks are lighter when inflated. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We roll tall and skinny too. They take up less space and are easier to "flip" into the truck.

They are definitely lighter inflated :D

#10 PTBounce

PTBounce

Head Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1980 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:29 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We roll tall and skinny too. They take up less space and are easier to "flip" into the truck.

They are definitely lighter inflated :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that was weird. deja vu

#11 FroGGyJumps

FroGGyJumps

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:18 PM

I guess the rolls are a matter of prefference. I tried it both 4s and in 3s and I liked how 4s looked. :D

#12 ADB

ADB

Has No Life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2636 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:01 PM

4's stand better, and I can store the blowers on top of them in my garage.

3's take up less floor space and are definently better to hoist into the back of the pickup.

#13 Jumping Jamboree

Jumping Jamboree

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:44 PM

I like 3s like everyone else it is easier to load into the truck... I still can stand them up with no problem....Factory roll is very awkward to lift into the truck..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users