28 replies to this topic

#21 AHB

AHB

Forum Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6900 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:53 AM

by the end of this season you will think nothing about rolling up a bouncer. Thought it was very hard when I first started, now i just sweat because iam fat. :yahoo:

#22 vslg1

vslg1

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1486 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:34 PM

Well once the deal is final...I'll have the following...Fairly Oddparents, Batman, Scooby-Doo, Winnie the Pooh, Dora, Spongebob, Little Mermaid, Shrek, Disney Princess, and Finding Nemo

By the way...do you guys charge more for a customer that wants the themed panel...

cause I was thinking $185 for a bare mod...maybe with a banner that I have made up with my company name on it...and $15.00 for a themed panel...

#23 lifeoftheparty

lifeoftheparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:40 PM

I charge the same with or without the themed panel...$180

#24 Kinkade Ent.

Kinkade Ent.

Jump For Joy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:55 PM

Well once the deal is final...I'll have the following...Fairly Oddparents, Batman, Scooby-Doo, Winnie the Pooh, Dora, Spongebob, Little Mermaid, Shrek, Disney Princess, and Finding Nemo

By the way...do you guys charge more for a customer that wants the themed panel...

cause I was thinking $185 for a bare mod...maybe with a banner that I have made up with my company name on it...and $15.00 for a themed panel...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do $185 for a plain mod and $200 for a theme.

#25 Guest_Amanda@JumpingJamboree_*

Guest_Amanda@JumpingJamboree_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:32 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do $185 for a plain mod and $200 for a theme.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WoW! Ya'll get good $ for the rentals out your way. We charge $100 for a plain module and $115 for a themed unit (within our delivery area ofcourse...then we charge more outside the area).

#26 vslg1

vslg1

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1486 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:37 PM

WoW! Ya'll get good $ for the rentals out your way. We charge $100 for a plain module and $115 for a themed unit (within our delivery area ofcourse...then we charge more outside the area).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Well you gotta remember...you can run bouncers most of the year...

we get from parts of April till probably the end of October...

#27 Guest_Amanda@JumpingJamboree_*

Guest_Amanda@JumpingJamboree_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:49 PM

[quote name='vslg1' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:37 PM']

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Ah! You're right...... :yu:

#28 ADB

ADB

Has No Life

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2636 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:39 PM

by the end of this season you will think nothing about rolling up a bouncer. Thought it was very hard when I first started, now i just sweat because iam fat.

AHB: Your avatar doesn't look fat.

(sorry couldn't resist)

#29 george cherry

george cherry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 11:18 AM

[quote name='vslg1' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:37 PM']

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]
You better change your prices, only way I do 100. is on a week day a Tues. or Wed. then it is for 4hrs. Check out what the others are charging and you al get together. I do 180. for 6hrs. no overnite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users