• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 visionlingo

visionlingo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:11 AM

Looking for advice on how you price or package like the snow cone juices and cups , cotton candy floss how do you price and how much of it do you give the whole cart or like some in a container?

#2 ADB

ADB

Has No Life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2636 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:56 AM

You have to be competitive.  What are your competitors charging?  You don't have to be a low-baller thou.

When I started this biz, I charged for my concession machines, exactly what my competitors were charging.

In my experience, your customers aren't going to shop around for a low cost concession machine; it's an add-on item.

• visionlingo likes this

#3 PartyInBuffalo

PartyInBuffalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

I never reuse cartons, I charge $15 per 25 servings.... for big events I give a discount if they need supplies for a couple hundred... most of the time they only use about 30-50% of the items anyway and return the rest. 

• visionlingo likes this

#4 ADB

ADB

Has No Life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2636 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:28 PM

Be Careful packaging your own supplies, if you don't have a certificate to do so, you can get into trouble.  And you cannot legally resell unused supplies. (not sure if that is what you are doing thou.)

In saying all that, I would save unused cartons and offer them to MY church as a donation.

#5 visionlingo

visionlingo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:04 AM

Be Careful packaging your own supplies, if you don't have a certificate to do so, you can get into trouble.  And you cannot legally resell unused supplies. (not sure if that is what you are doing thou.)

In saying all that, I would save unused cartons and offer them to MY church as a donation.

I never heard of this. So your saying if I buy my supplies for example from amazon and resell it to the customer. that's trouble?

Should I even sell supplies or let the customer get them themselves? Because I feel  I don't see a return on selling supplies unless I am not pricing them correctly.

#6 ADB

ADB

Has No Life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2636 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:05 AM

Opening them up and making smaller servings, yes, you could potentially get in trouble for that.

But just buying the cartons, and reselling in their current non-opened state is no problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users