Photo

Has Anyone Done Business With Bouncemaxx.com?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Backyard Carnival

Backyard Carnival

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

Hello from Corn Country...

My wife and I are thinking about making the big leap (sorry for the lousy pun) into the Moonwalk arena. We currently have a small business catering to kid's birthday parties using a carnival theme with lots of games and concession items.

I'm most curious to know if any of you fine folks have ever done business with BounceMaxx ( www.BounceMax.com ) and if so, what your honest impression has been. We are seriously contemplating the purchase of the Dragon 5-in-1 bounce castle and would appreciate any constructive assistance from seasoned professionals like yourselves to a wet-behind-the-ears newbie.

You guys are the best. Thanks tons for your input.

Cheers,

Kevin & Jenny

#2 BounceAboutPartyRentals

BounceAboutPartyRentals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3281 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:50 AM

I have heard lots of GOOD stuff about them. However, I purchased a used (1 year old) Dino Bouncer (the one shown on the forum) and it SUCKS! Beautiful looking unit, but the HEAVY head keeps falling down. I think it is the way the netting on the sides go from top to bottom. There is a local shop here that has the same unit but NO problems. As far as I know, she likes hers. So odds are, I just got a bad unit. But you’re doing a wise thing by asking before you buy. And be careful buying ANYTHING used (even on this forum) until you see it first hand.

NOTE******Disregard this entire post. If you’re looking for a really nice, slightly used Dino Bouncer from Bounce Max, call me. I will give you a really good deal....SOLD AS IS!!!!!! lol

#3 abc123

abc123

Has No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

Excellent. Nelson is great. I have 8 units from him and they have held up great. The 4n1 dragon castle he has is heavy but customers love it and rents like crazy. My other units are his single and double lane slides, obstacle course a and b, three moonwalks.

#4 comet

comet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

I have 3 pieces from him. Great to work with. No problems with the quality and this is the 3rd yr running with them. I have no problem with my Dino. The clown has so many decorations on top that my 1 hp has a hard time popping up the roof. I have to get in and push it up during the set up. I try not to complain about it b/c it looks real good b/c of those decorations!!

I would recommend Nelson to anyone :dance:

#5 Natalie&Chris

Natalie&Chris

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

I have the dragon you're talking about. It rents every weekend or so. The only thing with that unit is that it won't last as long as other units. After two seasons, it is already getting softer...

#6 jjstl

jjstl

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

We have two units we purchased from them two summers ago(07). I like the design of the bouncers but they haven't held up well. The seams around the base of the pillars are very loose as well as on the steps. The green vinyl on one of the units started delaminating within a month of purchase. I don't think I would purchase from them again. Stick with CEC, Einflatables, Ninja, etc and you won't go wrong. If you watch for sales I think you will find the price is not that much different either.
Good luck,
Jay

#7 PTBounce

PTBounce

Head Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1864 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

Their bouncers are not known to be the lightest.

The 24 ft ob course isn't too bag.

Nelson is a good guy to work with

#8 Maximum Dolly

Maximum Dolly

http://www.MaximumDolly.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:40 AM

Nelsons customer service is top notch!

I was on the road yesterday and needed to order some stuff, simple phonecall and everything was done.

#9 Incredibounce

Incredibounce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:11 AM

Love my dragon from bouncemaxx!! Heavy as H@ll though!! It's about 500lbs & you need a really good dolly (heavy duty) to move it around. We broke our small dolly twice before we ordered the mega mover to handle this unit.

When you get it, you will be very deceived by the small roll & think it's going to be sooo easy. Wrong!! The vinyl is very stiff & hard to get a good roll (small & tight) at least the first few times. The first time my son & I rolled it, we ended up with something about 8 feet tall & about 5 feet around. In our defense, it was the end of the day & we were trying for a 1/4 fold & couldn't make it happen with the two of us - so went 1/3's & that's when it turned into the beast that filled up the trailer!!!

After that, we folded & rolled a different direction & the only issue was diameter until we finally got the vinyl broken in. Good news is - it didn't take long because it goes out all the time. Great money maker!!

I personally would recommend something smaller & lighter if you've never handled inflatables before. This one could be a killer if you've not "worked up to it".

#10 B N

B N

Has No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2214 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Again Be careful I spoke with Nelson and asked him why Mark of ABC of WNY was selling his stuff and he told me Mark stole his patents. I dont have any of Bouncemaxx stuff but be careful of look a likes because what ABC or true value or tent and table (all the same) is junk.

#11 Jose'

Jose'

Your thought process determines your life outcomes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4422 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

When I started I didn't anything about Ninja Jump but I did order from Bounce Maxx and their unit was great. I still have their King's Castle and it's still very popular. I agree their unit is a bit heavy but the quality is great!!

Would I order from them again? Yes. I wish they came out with other styles

Laser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users