• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jump N' Jam Inflatables

Jump N' Jam Inflatables

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

I am trying to get my contracts carbon copied for this year. I have searched the forum and I'm not coming up with any resources.

If anyone uses carbon copies, please provide resources (and not kinkos, they are high).

#2 americanbounce

americanbounce

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:33 PM

Try Rapid Forms, they can make carbonless ones for you Rapid Forms

#3 fulltime

fulltime

Super User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

We use Office Max, sign up for there perks program and receive 20% off.

#4 Jumpness

Jumpness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

Have any of you experimented with sending an electronic form to the customer at the time of the booking? That way they can look over it and have it signed when you deliver. Also, if they want a copy for themselves they have it electronically and can print if they choose to do so. I tried it and it saves time and money.

Something we added this year on our site is for the customer to accept our policy before booking online. Saves even more time and money!

#5 Spoiled Rotten

Spoiled Rotten

I am suing nate for patent infringement!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

We buy 3 piece carbonless invoice paper and print the invoices in house. We do use Accuevent so the all the information is just sent to the printer. Looks so much more professional then the old hand written ones from last year plus it reduces the chance of error by an employee transposing a number or something. No matter how large you are I would recommend some sort of inventory/order management system. Not because you absolutely need it but because it just makes life easier and provides your customers with a much more detail oriented paperwork stream. Plus if your dreams are to grow and really grow then early implimentation of a software solution will help you avoid crossing some major software learning curve in the midst of trying to manage all your customers, inventory, and orders.

We do send our contracts and invoices via email to our customers but there is still a copy that the crew takes with them. If for some reason the customer forgets to print and sign I don't want my guys being stuck hand writing something or asking the customer to go boot up their computer to get a copy.

TC

#6 Dbbouncers

Dbbouncers

Forum Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:09 AM

I use a local print shop that has beat everybody's price on evrything so far. Her carbon copies are very well priced. She is currently working on an order of Carbon copies for me. If you think you might be interested, please IM me and I'll send you her info.

#7 kenmartin

kenmartin

Safety Consultant / Inspector

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2267 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:36 AM

I too have found local print shops cheaper. I also tend to stay away from the franchise places that send all their work out. Some local shops do send their work out too.

I just I just love the smell of the Toluene.

#8 bellasbouncies

bellasbouncies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2586 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:36 PM

We email a PDF contract to everyone and ask that they fax or mail it back. This is a good excuse to capture emails too. If they don't send it back before the event, we bring a copy for them to sign.

#9 RJDJ

RJDJ

No Longer The Boss I Report To The Wife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1565 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

NEBS
New
England
Business
Supply

#10 smithson1

smithson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:09 AM

NCRFORMS.COM. I've used them for multiple business and businesses I've consulted for. Unbeatable service and prices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users