• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jumptastics

Jumptastics

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Does anyone have a rental agreement for tables and chairs that they would share?

#2 RSVP Party Rentals

RSVP Party Rentals

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:41 PM

Does anyone have a rental agreement for tables and chairs that they would share?

sent you mine

#3 Work-A-Holic

Work-A-Holic

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

Are you looking for the legal agreement or the order agreement(Does not include setup or folding, cleaning, 10th story delivery, etc) What exactly are your trying to cover?

#4 Jumptastics

Jumptastics

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

Are you looking for the legal agreement or the order agreement(Does not include setup or folding, cleaning, 10th story delivery, etc) What exactly are your trying to cover?

Legal agreement would be great. Thanks!

#5 Kentucky Boy

Kentucky Boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

i would also like to see a example of one if anybody has one they like to share. I am going to start out small with a inventory of 3 tables and 12 chairs at first.
steve

#6 Castle Party Rentals

Castle Party Rentals

I like pokemon.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4198 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:44 AM

u need ONE general rental agreement that covers everything you rent. A seperate agreement for inflatables, concessions, tables/chairs, etc is just too crazy.

#7 BABT

BABT

Has No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:36 AM

u need ONE general rental agreement that covers everything you rent. A seperate agreement for inflatables, concessions, tables/chairs, etc is just too crazy.

Care to share, Dan?

The basic inflatable rental agreement, like the one on this forum and the one we use, only includes inflatables and concessions. I need one that also states we charge an additional fee for setting up or having to break down, etc.

#8 TentAndTable

TentAndTable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

Care to share, Dan?

The basic inflatable rental agreement, like the one on this forum and the one we use, only includes inflatables and concessions. I need one that also states we charge an additional fee for setting up or having to break down, etc.

My agreement is on my site, and can be downloaded... abcwny.com just have your lawyer look it and make sure it fits for your state.... it cost me thousands of dollars to write and modify..

I do not know what rental program you use,,,, but you will never get it all on the contract... and remember if the type is too small it will void it.

I add comments to certain items in my inventory, if i rent out a 20 x 20 tent, i can can select grass set up or water barrel set up, and the up charge is automatic. if you rent tables and chairs the set up fee is an option so when you select it it add it to the contract...

All the legal info is on the back of our contract , pre printed, and then the items and special terms and charges print on the front..

#9 BABT

BABT

Has No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:02 AM

Thanks, Mark!

#10 chapa87

chapa87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm also looking for a general rental agreement for tables and chairs.   Does anyone have a general one they would like to share?    Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users